- left child for ten days and went to singapore and manila on business (gleefully enjoyed myself).
- left child home alone with Far, who left her home alone one day while she was sick and he had to go to a meeting. to be fair, she wasn't really that sick.
- assuage guilt when coming home by showering child in avalanche of new clothes.
- give child chocolate in her lunch "packse" because of lack of carrots, cucumber or tomatoes in the house (lack of which represents bad parenting by Far, who is crazy busy).
- allowed child to wear thongs to school when it might not be quite warm enough for that.
- taking child out of school 3 days next week to go to germany on mini-vacation.
- buying child clothing called "miss whatever" might not promote good attitude in child.
that's enough for now, tho' i am sure there are many other things.