Wednesday, March 5, 2008

speaking of stuff that can make you happy...


...one wouldn't necessarily think that a tea towel could do it, but it seems that this one from cape town graphic designer heather moore's skinny la minx would make me quite happy. the bird design is called "eep," because she says that's the noise she thinks this bird would make. isn't that happy? i'm so getting some of these for my new kitchen. they'll match the red retro smeg and look super with the "kĂžbmandsdisk" that's going to form the basis of the kitchen island. plus, i think they'll make me smile when i see them. and that's really what it's all about it, isn't it? whether your home can make you smile. it can if you fill it with things you love. like slender, willowy, serene mermaids and cheerful tea towels.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love my willowy mermaid! She makes me happy. She's the only thing in the apartment that falls into the category of "decor."