Monday, April 28, 2008

Alright then

What was i doing 5 years ago today: I had a toddler and a 5 month old baby and was out-of-my-mind depressed over my quickly-deteriorating marriage. I, too, was getting ready to go to Arizona to a training conference only I wasn't planning to attend the conference. My plan was, however, to hang in the hotel room with the baby and Cousin Sabin from Denmark. It was 115 degrees in Phoenix, but we braved the hot temps and spent time down at the pool.

5 snacks I love:
  1. my homemade organic whole milk yogurt with smushed-up fresh strawberries
  2. marinated artichoke hearts
  3. avocado toast with lime pepper
  4. sea salt & vinegar kettle chips
  5. sunflower seeds

5 things on my To Do list today:

  1. drop movies in PO box
  2. upload some files for Headstrong & follow up with email
  3. locate, purchase and assemble closet organization "things"
  4. assemble and sew together another of my festive little "napkins"
  5. meet Heather for a couple cocktails

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. take boys to Denmark and then the Philippines
  2. personal trainer/life coach
  3. buy a condo
  4. do something nice for someone in New Orleans or Detroit or both
  5. pay back mom and dad for all their pain and suffering

5 bad habits I have:

  1. ripping my cuticles
  2. procrastinating small tasks (like cleaning the kitchen)
  3. finishing books I hate
  4. staying awake until all hours
  5. assuming the worst

5 places I've lived:

  1. Platte, South Dakota
  2. Coralville, Iowa
  3. Wellman, Iowa
  4. NE Cedar Rapids, Iowa
  5. NW Cedar Rapids, Iowa

5 jobs I've had:

  1. radio disc jockey
  2. order taker at the Iowa Hawk Shop
  3. radio station production director
  4. mortgage loan officer
  5. casting coordinator of voice overs and narration

No comments: