Monday, January 28, 2008

The next blog

Sis,
I heard you muttering some frustration the other day about being unable to reach the Dashboard when you're inside one of your blogs. One might think we simply have too many different blogs going on that we'd find frustration in navigating to a different writing space. But I just learned something that I'd like to share with you now! If you're reading your blog, there are the words "next blog" at the top of the page. When you click that, you'll navigate to someone else's blog. But then the "Dashboard" link comes back over on the right! I'm so delighted to tell you all about this. But now I have to go and click "next blog." Not because I want to reach the Dashboard, but because I want to brush up on my Spanish. Just try it and you'll see what I mean. :)
-MQ

No comments: